[Dixielandjazz] Dick Hyman

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Nov 22 10:45:19 PST 2005

Dick Hyman recently came to Denver here a few months back. He definitely
was in top form as always. I don't get discouraged by listening to him,
if anything it encourages me more because it shows that hard work and
practice eventually does pay off.

Mike

  I'm sorry to say that Dick is such an accomplished jazz pianist that he is