[Dixielandjazz] Napa Valley D.J. Society - contact email & calendar

Don jdrobertson at att.net
Sun Nov 20 22:48:27 PST 2005

I'm on the board at Napa Valley .  We don't have a WEB site, but FYI the
guest bands scheduled so far are:

Dec 11         Clint Baker's Cafe Barone All Stars
Jan 8            Ted Shaffer's Jelly Roll Jazz Band
Feb 12          Jammer's Day    (Many of us will be going to Fresno)
Mar 12         Barrellhouse Jazz Band

Come and join us

Don Robertson
jdrobertson at att.net