[Dixielandjazz] FW: song

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:38:51 PST 2005

GIRL OF MY DREAMS, I love you. Honest I do
You are so sweet
If I could just hold your charms again in my arms
Then life would be complete.
Since you've been gone, dear, life don't seem the same
Please come back again.
And after all's said and done, there's only one,
GIRL OF MY DREAMS, It's you!

No charge . . . sing it with passion and verve.

Best,

Bill "Thimbles" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com