[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheets request --

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Sat Nov 19 11:25:04 PST 2005

Hi, all....

It turns out that, on pretty short notice, we will be attending the
Thanksgiving Weekend festival in San Diego.  Dick Williams has sent me the
list of JazzSea Jammers tunes, and there are several that I don't have in
any of my fake books.

I'll list them here, with title and preferred key (but any other key will do
as well).  If anyone has any of these in PDF format, could you please email
them to me?

Many thanks, and hope to be able to return the favor...

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
* Principal Tuba, South Valley Symphony
* Eb Bass, The Pacific Brass
* Occasional Tuba, Tommy Bro's Hecker Pass
    All-Star Dixieland Jazz Band
* Occasional Tuba, Mission Gold Jazz Band
* Available for almost any style of music