[Dixielandjazz] Re: Copying

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 09:34:21 PST 2005

In my opinion, which usually flows freely  The OKOIM preferred Price :))

I think they would serve our genre of music very well if they actually
GAVE AWAY an OKOM tune as a Two Fer One deal with all downloads that
folks are buying.   Maybe just Maybe they would hear some good music,
get turned on to it and go back and BUY some more.

We sure are not going to SELL those kids any of it without taking the
music to them, we will all be long dead if we wait around for them to
discover us.

Cheers,

Tom