[Dixielandjazz] Google search

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Nov 17 04:27:05 PST 2005

I'm discussing the search qualities of my web server with the people that do
my work for me, and was doing various searches on Google to see what type of
service I'm getting.  Looky what I found when I typed in Canal Street Jazz
Band on Google:

>From Ebay:
CANAL STREET JAZZ BAND RARE SPAIN PICTURE SLEEVE SINGLE, RELEASED BY CFE
LABEL IN 1983, CONTAIN THE TRACKS: CHARLESTON & SAINT LOUIS BLUES.
RARE AND OBSCURE JAZZ BLUES SPAIN SEMI-BIG BAND.
COVER AND VINYL IN NEAR MINT CONDITION

Someone is selling off their free-bee promotional 45 rpm vinyll of our first
recording for $7 on Ebay!  That's total profit.

Don't know if I like being "rare & obscure"!

Jim    :>