FW: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Copying

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Nov 16 01:22:30 PST 2005

>I would never suggest to a customer to make copies.
--Bob Ringwald

Actually, Bob, usually when I make that comment, the people decide to buy
their own there & then, rather than copy.  Most folks love to have the
complete package, with pictures of the band, etc. Plus, we sign them & the
girls get a kiss (actually one per cheek in Spain!).  So, all in all 10
kisses for the girl (we're 5 in the band) is usually worth the money spent.

Copying?  I don't think it dents our sales that much, so I just don't worry
about it.  A lot of our sales go to guys buying a CD for that night's date.
He wouldn't score the same points by saying "this is mine, I'll make you a
copy"!   :>

Jim