[Dixielandjazz] Re: FW: May I recommend.......

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Tue Nov 15 14:18:30 PST 2005

Rebecca writes:

"I want to recommend that EVERYONE tune in this week (before Thursday)
to www.riverwalk.org to listen to "Live From the Landing: The Jim Cullum
Jazz Band.  You can listen "on demand" so it is convienent for
everyone."

And I want to emphasize to everyone that to hear this particular show
you must listen before Thursday at about 1:00 PM Central Time, 'cause
that's when I change the site to the next week's show, "Thanksgiving
Homecoming: A Riverwalk Jazz Family Gathering." After that its' gone. We
can't archive or post more than one show at a time, CDs of shows are not
available, so don't say I didn't warn ya!

By the way, I hope everyone read in the Jazz Me News this month that
there will be a Riverwalk show recording session open to the public on
the 14th of December at the Landing in San Antonio. The admission is
free but you do have to make a prior reservation by calling Lynn Bobbitt
at 210-227-7804. Show starts at 9:15, is a jam session and features
Vernel Bagneris and Topsy Chapman with the JCJB.

Also, I will be inaugurating a new feature in the Jazz Me News where you
can ask the players, guests, and producers questions and have them
answer them. Within reason, of course. Want to ask one and get your name
in the paper? Email me at mophandl at landing.com.

Here's how to subscribe to Jazz Me News:

http://www.riverwalk.org/JMN/jmn_signup.htm

mopo

Don Mopsick, Riverwalk Webmaster