[Dixielandjazz] Good Benefit cause

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 18:48:56 PST 2005

Here is a legitimate chance for an OKOM Band or Banjo player or
somebody to promote your act at a family friendly event and get some
new all age fans and no doubt sell a bunch of CDs if you have any.
Call it a LIVE Rehearsal if you want.   Ask for a donation receipt from
the organizers for a tax deduction as well  in the amount of your
normal fee.

Cheers,

Tom

Anybody in the San Jose, California area interested.

Reply to: rwilson at hopeservices.org

Date: 2005-11-09, 10:55AM PST

Hello,

  We are Hope Services, a non-profit serving the Developmentally
Disabled throughout the Bay Area. We are having our first annual Ice
Cream Zoofari event on June 10, 2006 and are looking for performers
willing to donate their time for short shows on one of our event
stages. This is event is much like a festival with the emphasis on ICE
CREAM!!! It is a fun filled day geared towards famililes. If you are a
comedian, dancer, student, singer, band or something related and want
to help us by donating your time that day, please contact Rachel at
rwilson at hopeservices.org or by phone at 408 748-2862.