[Dixielandjazz] FW: New 90-minute netcast radio show

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 13:35:55 PST 2005

I'm pleased to be able to tell you that our new ninety-minute show is now on
line.

Just log on, sit back and enjoy at www.radiojazz.co.uk

There's no fee, no commercials and no registration necessary.

The bands and artists featured this month include Acker Bilk and the
Paramount Jazz Band, Papa Joe's All Stars, The Church Alley Irregulars with
Brian Carrick, Southern Jazz, Max Morath, Gremoli, Kid Ory's All Stars, Art
Hodes, The Silver Leaf Jazzband, Mart Rodger Manchester Jazz, Jack
McLaughlin with Kjeld Brandt, Mike Daniels Delta Jazz Band, the Diz Disley
Quintet, Ken Colyer's Jazzmen, the Harry James Orchestra, the Duke Ellington
Orchestra, Barbara Rosene & her New Yorkers with Jon Erik Kellso and John
Gill and finally Andy Cooper's Euro Top 8.

And just for a change many of the announcements this time are by my
nine-year old grandson Felix Marot. He's been a fan of jazz since he was
five when he first heard the Louis Armstrong Hot Five on my 1927 horned
phonograph. This programme is his broadcasting debut.....