[Dixielandjazz] Giovanni's, Nov 9 & 23, Sacramento area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 8 01:22:03 PST 2005

 The Boondockers will be at Giovanni's Pizzeria Wednesday evening, November
9, 6:00 -
9:00 PM.

On Nov 23 at Giovanni's, we will have a very special treat.  Tamas Ittzes
will bring his Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band to Giovanni's as part of their
Northern California tour.

For more info on the Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band, (direct from Kecskemet,
Hungary) see http://www.bohemragtime.com

 Don't be fooled by the "Ragtime" in the band's name.  They play a wide
variety of Jazz, as well as Ragtime . . . and play it well.

Mark your calendar and see you there.

Giovanni's is located in Sacramento at:

5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.

 Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
 Piano Driver
The Boondockers