[Dixielandjazz] Re: Anachronic Jazz band

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 7 09:18:22 PST 2005

Folks--
     As i've said before, check out GEMM.com
(http://www.gemm.com) for old recordings.  It
still has some (prohibitively expensive) copies
of the Anachronic Jazz Band left:

http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?currency=US&field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=anachronic&Go%21.x=0&Go%21.y=0&Go%21=Search

ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND

Title				Media	Quality	Price
ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND		LP	M-	$20.00
ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND	OPEN	LP	VG+	$216.00
ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND	OPEN 02	LP	VG+	$276.00
ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND	OPEN02	LP	VG+	$150.00
ANACHRONIC JAZZ BAND	SAME	LP	M-	$49.98

     Also, if you click on the 'Info' link on each
line on the right you can see more information,
such as this:

"French original pressing - 'Blue Monk', 'Tin Tin
Deo', 'Yardbird Suite', etc... The cover is near
mint. -
'Blue Monk', 'Tin Tin Deo', 'Yardbird Suite',
etc... Pochette quasi M. Villéger, André -
Gousset, Claude -
Huck, Daniel - Baudoin, Philip"

     Daniel Huck was also in the Orpheon Celesta band.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**      "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
**            -- Charlie McCarthy  (Edgar Bergen, 1903-1978)