[Dixielandjazz] Re: A 440--never mind

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 20:04:46 PST 2005

Hey Dan:

your getting way to technical for this group,  we still have trouble
converting Litre's to flatted Fifths.  :))

P.S.  if you switch from Beer to a Flatted fifth or two your Back will
feel a lot better quicker and you'll be out shakin yo bootie by
tomorrow night,  heck maybe even tonight  since it is Sattidy  in
Texas.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins