[Dixielandjazz] Converting Grunge to OKOM in Sacramento

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 07:51:51 PST 2005

Dear Bob:

I hope that ALL List mates in the Sacramento area plus ALL STJS members,
plus SOME of the Bay Area Listmates will come out and support your effort.

Regarding the venue; "It's not the most elegant place in town but it's very
friendly and has a decent stage", man, with rare exceptions, that sounds
like every jazz club around back in the 1950's. Ya gotta love it.

Break a leg.

Cheers, Steve

"Williams, Bob" <robert.c.williams at eds.com>