[Dixielandjazz] 1 Hz Hi Fi Woofer

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Nov 4 14:16:53 PST 2005

Maybe it is just in knowing that it can.

Or you could feel it in other ways besides the ear. I know of a rock
place in San Francisco that was called "The Deaf Club" ( located near a
school for the deaf ) that was very popular with people that had
limited hearing. They could dance to the loud music by feeling the
music in their feet and bodies.

Dave R