[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby Bob Cats and Ed Metz

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sun May 29 16:36:48 PDT 2005

I almost had a chance to see Ed Metz and the Bob Cats last year at Elkhart,
but was called to my mother's house the morning of the second day of the
festival due to an emergency, and missed Saturday and Sunday.  I'm hoping to
have the chance to catch them this year.  I was pretty impressed with "Big
Crash" and "Big Noise" on the CD.

I hope Ed Metz was able to catch the web cast on the station's web site.

Hal Vickery