[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 29, Issue 46

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Thu May 26 11:40:16 PDT 2005

Hehe, Dan. You have made a most common error about my old alma mater. There is no U of Indiana. It is, indeed, Indiana University...and the Hoosiers are pretty particular about that. hahaha.

Dave
PS - I've got nothing to say about the football team. Now, if you want to talk BASKETBALL... Or music, for that matter. Hahaha.