[Dixielandjazz] Jamming opportunities at Sacramento?

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Thu May 26 10:06:42 PDT 2005

Polly's Hot Paupers (http://www.pollyshotpaupers.com) is hosting two jam
sessions at Round Table Pizza in Old Sac on Saturday night, at 8:30 and
10:00.  I will be with the band at the first session, but not the
second.  You are welcome to sit in.

If you're good, come to the first one.  If not, come to the second ;-).

Bob Williams
Trombonist Extraordinaire and
The Worlds's Most Modest Man
mailto:slushpump1 at comcast.net