[Dixielandjazz] Re: Mimeograph

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Thu May 19 03:54:59 PDT 2005

 mimeographed tests>>

Hi All,

mentioned of mimeograghs reminded me of a recent occasion when I felt that I
was so old I was no longer connected with the real world.

I mentioned to someone that when I bought my house it was because I found it
on a Roneo list from an estate Agent (realtor).
A what?
Duplicated list. On a Roneo.
A what?.
Like a Gestetner.
A what?
You know. What we had before copying machines.
What do you mean. Before copying machines?

Oh Good Grief.! I give up.

Where has everyone gone? I am alone in a universe I no longer understand.
Help!

I bought a sweat shirt in the US which says `OLD GUYS RULE`

It is a lie. We don`t , we just wander around totally clueless, gibbering,
trying to find Bebe Daniels and Ben Lyon on the wireless, I mean radio,
helll and dammit no I don`t. I mean wireless.
Somebody get me out of here!. Open the cage!. Play the music!

Cheers

Pat (I think)