[Dixielandjazz] stuff like The Mysterious Pianist in Britain

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Wed May 18 08:59:47 PDT 2005

Just a note to Steve and others to say that the various pieces like the
Brad Mehldau/Renée Fleming concert and the Doctor John review and the
odd story below are much appreciated. It's good to be kept current on
OKOM and non-OKOM happenings, and I'm guessing that those who aren't
interested can delete them without pain. Thanks.

Charlie Suhor