[Dixielandjazz] History exam

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue May 17 17:58:39 PDT 2005

Hi Guys:

I did not compile the exam or the answers, just passed it on for fun, however
I too had a big Huh? Question mark about the Cab Driver song being by the
Inkspots.

I immediately though Mills Brothers because I heard them do it many times and
loved it,

Can't even recall ever hearing the Ink spots doing the song, however that
does not mean they did not record it and have a hit as well.

I suspect Bill Haesler will find out and correct it if indeed it is wrong.

It was fun however to remember those things.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins