[Dixielandjazz] Streaming video

Rebecca rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Tue May 17 14:42:36 PDT 2005

 We watched it last night and it was a great experience!   It had already
started when we tuned in, so it came right up.  The picture appears in the
middle of the screen... It is blank when they are not transmitting.  There
was a small line below that read, "Click here to use alternate viewers",
which I did, and was able to get it through Windows Media Player, enlarged
to fit my monitor (which is 21").   The picture is jerky, and the music
sound not the absolute best, but it was enjoyable anyway.  I particularly
like the selection of songs that were played.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound,  TX