[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee To Leave Cal Expo In 2006

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue May 17 13:20:30 PDT 2005

 Don jdrobertson at att.net wrote in regards to Cal Expo and the Sacramento
Jazz Jubilee:

> We're probably one couple who won't be coming to the Jubilee any more when
> we lose the RV parking.  We can't afford the hotel prices.  We may be able
> to come up from Napa for one day.

 Don,

What the press release is not saying is that our 5 year contract with the
State of California for Cal Expo is up after 2005 and the State is making it
financially impossible for us to continue to use the location.

Don't worry though.  There will be other RV parking available for the 2006
Jubilee.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald