[Dixielandjazz] Re:Jim Beebe Tribute - Great!!!!

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon May 16 21:01:22 PDT 2005

For those with Mac OSX - just click on the link to the tribute with the
Control Key held down - you will get a menu pop-up and select "download
linked file"  - if you have MS Power Point it should open after
downloading, but if you don't have that I don't really know what might
work for you... nothing else I have will convert it  to a readable
file.

Dave Richoux