[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jim Beebe Tribute - Great!!!!

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 16 16:38:42 PDT 2005

Bill and DJML--
     Well, i have a Mac and in Internet Explorer i got a page of
garbage when i clicked on the Jim Beebe Tribute link.  But IE's
getting old and Microsoft is apparently not going to keep upgrading
it for Macs.  The same thing happened in Safari.
     However, using Firefox (which i'm doing almost all the time now),
i got a message to download the file, so i did, and it turned out to
be an ".exe" file, which can't run on Macs.
     In other words, not your fault.

     Dan