[Dixielandjazz] program

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun May 15 09:26:29 PDT 2005

Thank you Michael for the nice words according the el Redescubrimiento de
Oscar Aleman website.
Indeed, you're right, Oscar Aleman was a great guitar player.
The David Grisman 2CD contains a very good overview of his music and is easy
to obtain in the US. If you are used to buy your records at the www you can
also obtain for a reasonable price CDs with reissues of Alemáns work in
Argentina.

If you want more info about Aleman please contact me. You are invited to
search on the free Oscar Aleman discography you find on my website.

BTW: I still hope someone has the 1933 program of the Josephine Baker tour
through Europe.

OSCAR ALEMÁN DISCOGRAPHY now online:
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz/tune-o-graphy.htm

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

El Redescubrimiento de Oscar Alemán project
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz