[Dixielandjazz] drums

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu May 12 17:06:07 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/12/05 4:27:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lennielsen at telus.net writes:

> Oh Lily! You made my day! lmao. :))
>
> There are several drummers on this list. It is a good thing for you that
> they are all the smart kind that impress you.
>
> Len Nielsen

Yes indeed Len,

And most of the ones on this list are great "Multi Taskers" that can keep at
least four things going at the same time to keep those pesky horn and reed
players on the right track.   Some are reputed although self proclaimed that they
can actually do five things at the same time.   :))   Usually those guys with
a Double Bass Drum set up. :))

If it were not for the SMART DRUMMERS those guys would all have to count and
play at the same time, ha ha.

And I won't even mention how much dear Lily will grow to appreciate Smart
Drummers until she dates one or marries one, that is if she is not already
engaged with a smart one. :))

They also make excellent travel companions and lovers, and as the song goes,
"I want a man with a Slow Hand"   The Smart ones do know how to slow down and
still not Drag the tempo. :))

Cheers,

Ducking for cover now.

Tom : "Smart Ass Drummer" Wiggins