[Dixielandjazz] FW: "As Time Goes By"

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Tue May 10 20:40:00 PDT 2005

Thank you once again, Bill. This was a well-written article and it's
inclusion
in the DJML is proper.

I've always been fond of "As Time Goes By"
although I was only 7 when the movie was released. I've heard though that
while Dooley Wilson was the pianist featured in the movie, it wasn't he who
played the piano. Do you know the truth of this part of the "As Time..."
story? If true, who was the pianist?

Stan
Stan Brager