[Dixielandjazz] Nursing home gigs

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Mon May 9 20:45:34 PDT 2005

I did a nursing home gig today that was a 50's  review.  Two of the old
ladies setting in the front row  were doing hand jive that was popular in
the 50's.  Somehow I don't think that sort of thing will happen in 40 or so
years to def leopard or some heavy metal band.  Picture a rap group doing a
nursing home in 50 years.....scary
Larry Walton
St. Louis