[Dixielandjazz] Re: Sacramento Jubilee schedule

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 14:44:08 PDT 2005

Bill Haesler wrote:
   "As in past years, it's very important that
this be limited to DJML.  The Jubilee people are
oncerned that widespread distribution of this
schedule would cut into sales of the printed
program."

   Hmmmm .... forgive me for being obtuse,
ignorant and uninformed, but most of the fests I
attend happily print their schedules on Web sites
so people can readily know what they are to see
and show the skeds to friends they might attend
with ... does the Sacramento Jubilee not do this
(other than for DJML members)?
   Also, most fests I attend include a free
program in the price of tickets ... but maybe not
OKOM fests as I have not attended them, just
bluegrass and folk festivals.
   Why is this not the case here? Seems odd,
since DJML frequently discusses how to attract
new fans. Just curious and now donning flameproof
underwear ... <GGG>

Happy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
"Free All Musical Programs!"