[Dixielandjazz] Yabba-Dabba-Dabba Sheet & lyrics

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Thu May 5 10:26:45 PDT 2005

Kaye,

How have you been.  My mother says she bumps into you from time to time.

I think the tune is called Aba Daba Honeymoon by Arthur Fields and
Walter Donovan.  I used to play it with Rosy McHargue back in the
eighties.  You can find the words at
http://www.kididdles.com/mouseum/a051.html

Or buy the music (not sure the verse is included at
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=mn0049135

All the best, Gary