[Dixielandjazz] Tuba to Sacramento

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed May 4 18:20:14 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just had my man Harv go over my latest Conn 20J.  He is going to ship
it to Sacramento for me to play at Jubilee.  He likes shipping big horns
on Greyhound -- it takes a bit longer, but he has had less damage than
with UPS or FedEx.

The problem is that someone has to pick up the horn at a Greyhound
station.  Is there a Sacramento resident that is willing to pick up my
20J in exchange for a Sac à Pulses CD, some European dark chocolate and
a cold beer??  I would prefer a tuba player so he/she could give it a
once over making sure Greyhound didn't bang it out of playing shape.
Interested parties send me your name, address and phone number --
Greyhound will call you when it arrives.

If there are more than one Greyhound station in Sacramento, please
specify which one is closest to you.

Thanks in advance.  You are the greatest peoples.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com