[Dixielandjazz] Re: Early Dixieland Tuba Solos

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 2 15:33:31 PDT 2005

Dear Dan,
Regarding:> ..........Don Kinch on a very tasty tuba ....... on "Fidgety
Feet" on the 1960 album  Dixieland Favorites by The Firehouse Five Plus Two
(but the label-number was Good Time Jazz M 12040, not 12044).<
Thank you for the correction.
In haste, I took my [incorrect] information from the Tom Lord disco.
Then went looking for the LP in my collection (to play it for old times'
sake) by quickly scanning the cover spines.
Drat! It wasn't there!
I was so sure that I had it, as I recalled the solo.
Using your welcome correction I have now located it - and am playing it now.
Kind regards,
Bill.