[Fwd: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Hello From Hungary]

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Sun May 1 08:09:49 PDT 2005

Joe Muranyi!!!!.....one of the greatest. Just listen to his playing on

the double CD of "The Classic Jazz Quartet",  featuring Muranyi, Dick
Wellstood, Dick Sudhalter, and Marty Grosz......some of the greatest
jazz ever. If he has moved back to Hungary because of lack of interest
hear, that is America's loss and Hungary's gain.
Arnie