[Dixielandjazz] For DJML'ERS in Northern California...

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 15:07:18 PST 2005

This is a heads-up...Pat Yankee will be performing at Moose's Restaurant in San Francisco, with her "Gentlemen of Jazz" on Sunday, May 22,  at 3 PM.  I've been there three times, and it's a great show, great restaurant, and a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Narrated by Frank Reilly...
I plan on going, and I was thinking it would be great to get several local couples and go in by limousine! Any one else  game? Have a wine tasting party on the way to San Francisco...
"Pat Yankee Remembers Sophie Tucker"!
http://www.mooses.com/

 Address is;
1652 Stockton Street,