[Dixielandjazz] Pier 23 San Francisco this evening

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 28 12:01:26 PST 2005

Bob,

Wish I could be there ! Just that name brings back fond memories when I
attended many sessions there. Bill Napier, Bill Erickson, Carol Leigh, are
just a few of the folks I met and played with. This would have been in the
mid 60's, and I was just being introduced to Trad.

I always wondered if the old joint still existed. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave Hanson
trombone
Atlanta