[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Music from Peter Gunn

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 11:42:25 PST 2005

Just thought some of you might be interested in these two sites or if you
already know of them, the new items from the Peter Gunn series.
I've gotten quite a number of songs off these sites and onto my computer
and iPod. (As usual, get them before the industry makes him take them off.)

At least Tuxedo Junction was on my lists of search sites on the search page
at http://www;Mainely-jazz.com
--- I just added the swingera site as well.
Craig