[Dixielandjazz] Saturday and Sunday F2F

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 18:53:02 PST 2005

Hi Listmates..
THREE members of the DJML are playing this weekend in San Francisco with the World Famous "St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band", a Saturday night gig, and a parade on Saturday......
  .
  You can see some pics of the band if you can open the link below!

  http://www.ambassadorsofamericanculture.com/tcashwigg/saintgabriels.html

  The Most Reverand Tom Wiggins spoke thusly..."I am trying to set up a rehearsal for Saturday by bribing them all with a Bar B Que,  usually works, free food and booze.   12:00  call so maybe we can get started by 1:00 pm depending upon who shows up late :))

  Lineup so far is:
  David Hardiman, Sr.     Trumpet
  David Hardiman, Jr.      Trumpet
(David Hardiman, Sr. (just retired as Prof. of Trumpet at S.F. City College...he AND his son are BOTH awesome!)
Here's his Webpage http://www.ccsf.edu/Departments/Music/teachers/dhardiman.html
Deacon Romans          Dbl Bell Euph. (That would be ME!) DJML Webpage http://www.cellblockseven2002.net/
Sonny Fairley              Sop/Alto Sax
James Nelson              Bari Sax
Dave Richoux              Sousaphone -DJML Webpage http://www.kfjc.org/programming/djs/dave.richoux.php
Miguel Hernandez        V. Trombone
Charles Hamilton          Trombone   ?   if not  Kraig Kilby
Lightnin'  McQueen       Snare
Backbeat Wiggins        B. Drum DJML