[Dixielandjazz] Redhotjazz Song List

Dave at Creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Sun Mar 20 06:35:24 PST 2005

Dear Craig,

Wow! Thank you. I use redhotjazz.com a lot and you're right, their search
feature is very limited. Your site is exactly what I've needed. Thanks so
much for developing it and for sharing it. I will use it.

I'm curious about your lead sheets. I take it there is no link on which to
click and download in .pdf format, correct? Sibelius format doesn't help me
as I am a Finale user but I occasionally like to see someone else's opinion
as to a chord here or a note there and .pdf would work.

Thanks again. Good job.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band