[Dixielandjazz] RE: french quarter festival

Rebecca rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Mar 20 04:41:44 PST 2005

YEA!  Maybe this time we will be able to find each other!  It was difficult
in Sacramento.

Jim and I will arrive April 7.  Looks like a chance for a F2F Thursday night
(Apr 7) at the Grand Palace.  That is where Jack Maheu, Bob Havens, et.al.
will be playing.   So far I have heard that Bob Ringwald and Janie McCue
Lynch will be in New Orleans at that time.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX