[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Fri Mar 18 00:16:49 PST 2005

  No one said you couldn't feel black & blue. You must also consider the
times and the conditions that were taking place for a particular group
of people when the song was written. It was written by a black man who
was describing the conditions of racism and not being an equal person.
Nothing "racist" at all about it.