[Dixielandjazz] PC gone mad

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 16 13:41:12 PST 2005

 Those who used to be known as "Old Aged Pensioners"
are now, I believe, officially "Seniors">>

Hi Arnold,
I saw secondhand tyres (tires) advertised as `experienced` That might apply
to OAP`s.
Just in passing , that nice kind man Mr Brown has just put my OAP pension up
in todays Budget. What a lovely man and so friendly that very very nice man
Mr Blair and his friend that other lovely man Mr Bush.
What a pity that no one can believe a word any of them say.

Musical Content.
Oh the flowers that bloom in the spring tra la.

Exuent omnes. Dancing, gibbering and waving pension book

Cheers

Pat :-)