[Dixielandjazz] Washboard & Blue Notes

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:02:22 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/16/05 12:22:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> And since any note in the Blues Scale is a "Blue Note" in that particular
> Blues Chord or Scale for you Coltrane's out there, if you have an
> appropriately tuned washboard, you CERTAINLY can play a blue note on it.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone

I have heard it said by certain to remain unnamed Jazzers that "ALL WASHBOARD
NOTES ARE BLUE NOTES"  or was it that all washboards give jazzers the Blues?
:))

Cheers,

Tom "Klickity Klack"  Blickty Klack Wiggins
I woke up this moanin'
my washboard had done been stole
Now I got dem Washboard Blues