[Dixielandjazz] Robert Parker CDs

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 5 16:05:31 PST 2005

Dear friends,
Some years ago Robert Parker reissued his 'Chicago' and 'New York' LP albums
on CD.
Unfortunately the track listings and album notes for the original 16 track
LP albums were reproduced on the 20 track CDs, leaving 4 tracks on each CD
unidentified.
Last year someone asked me if I had the information and details regarding
the unknown 4 tracks on each CD. (With me so far?)
I was unable to help, as I only have the Parker LPs.
Early last year I lost several months' emails in an Outlook Express
'freeze', so do not know who requested the information.
Last week I received the same query from a local collector, who kindly sent
me a cassette of the 8 unknown sides.
I have now listened to and identified them all.
If the person who asked the original question last year is a DJMLer, let me
know as I can now provide full details.
Kind regards,
Bill.