[Dixielandjazz] Youth Band Festivals ASTA / IAJE- Kid Players -Pipa

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 11:48:12 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/5/05 11:25:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sign.guy at charter.net writes:

> If you have a military band nearby (regular or Rational Guard) approach them
> with the idea.  They just might do it for you.  It's a feather in their caps
> and they will do recruiting of musicians for their band programs so try
> that.  But unfortunately that's the only free lunch that I know of.

They ain't Free either Larry, remember they are paid by us the Taxpayers to
play music all day, probably the best gig in the Military or anywhere else and
yes they do get a Free lunch too as well as dinner and breakfast.  Not a bad
gig if they don't shoot at you. :))

Do they have to do push ups if they play wrong notes or off tempo???  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins