[Dixielandjazz] Re: You think OKOM has a problem?

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 5 03:51:25 PST 2005

 Or worse Ozzy Osborne, and the only thing we can think of to be nice is
to ask him and what do you do?  :))

An even better put down on TV the other day. Ozzy as you may know did a bit
of burglary in his younger days and a few weeks ago his house was robbed. He
had been on TV saying how terrible it was etc., and one of his old mates
came on and said ` Come off it Ozzy. You remember when we were doing a bit
of the old breaking and entering.....
Exit old man in dark glasses.
Cheers

Pat