[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in California--why?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 17:09:06 PST 2005

Hi Charlie:

I would venture to say that it is because there are so many people living in
California that migrated from the rest of the country to work and live here.

It is paradise you know :))

Even with all the Fruits and Nuts and Flakes.  They too all came from
elsewhere, :))

The few of us Real native Californians remember when they started migrating
here, however we are currently under a friendly takeover and annexation by
Mexico who also remembers the ALAMO.

My parents migrated here in 1951 from Texas and Oklahoma, best move they ever
made.

We have no Hurricanes, Blinding Dust storms, Baseball size Hailstorms,
usually no Tornadoes, and no Blizzards, and so far no Tsunami.

We have clean air, the ocean, snow three hours north, lots of fresh water
lakes, forests, desert, mountains, fertile valley's that produce much of the
USA's food and vegetables, rice and nuts.  Salt water fishing, fresh water
fishing, boating, sailing, hang gliding, mountain climbing, snow skiing water skiing,
lots of variety in great music of many styles, a couple of world class
symphonies, two World Class cities.  And a great Education system.

The only thing we don't have is the French Quarter.  But I intend to
negotiate to bring it here soon if I can find a cosigner for the $50.00 down payment
that New Orleans wants to close the deal.  I tried to trade them straight
across for the Golden Gate Bridge, but they said no they want the cash.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins