[Dixielandjazz] New thread: Music Business

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 07:07:34 PST 2005

Listmates:  applies to OKOM as well as others.    Here's the quote:

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench. A long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs. There
is also a negative side." --H.S. Thompson
					--------
Another quote from Russian author and physician Anton Chekhov:

Lawyers merely steal from you; doctors not only steal from you, they kill
you, too.

Norman-- I'm glad I didn't have to make a living for my family by playing
music--Vickers