[Dixielandjazz] Don Clauson

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Wed Jun 29 11:15:37 PDT 2005

I don't know if any of you know Don Clauson.  Don played with the Stan Kenton band for about 2 years in the 60's I think.  Don was in an auto accident several weeks ago and got pretty shook up.  He is up and around but still very sore.  Don is one of the top tenor players in St. Louis and an all round great guy.  Normally I have lunch with him on Mondays but couldn't make it this week.  If any of you all know him I'll pass on any e-mails to him.

Larry - St. Louis