[Dixielandjazz] The Pick Up Bands

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jun 27 15:43:58 PDT 2005

Even worse for publicity and photos - when a band has been around for
many years with just a few personnel changes and we send out an
entirely new "press packet" which gets totally ignored by the festival
program book maker (I won't call them a graphic designer ;-) and they
instead  dig up a 15 year old photo and band bio  to print...

GRRRRR!

Dave Richoux